Baked Strawberry Cheesecake. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is supremely creamy and made with fresh strawberry jam that is swirled over the top. No gelatin is needed for this decadent summer treat. No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all.
My easy cheesecake recipe is the perfect party dish with impressive elegant charm. Make a classic strawberry cheesecake with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. Find more cake recipes at BBC Good Food.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is supremely creamy and made with fresh strawberry jam that is swirled over the top. No gelatin is needed for this decadent summer treat. No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all.
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Strawberry Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked strawberry cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Prepare 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- Take 30 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 50 grams of Granulated sugar: A.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Strawberry powder.
- You need 100 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 15 grams of Granulated sugar: B.
- Take of <Crust>.
- It’s 30 grams of Crackers.
- You need 20 grams of Melted unsalted butter.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake – easy, light, and fluffy no-bake cheesecake has a delightful strawberry and yummy Oreo crust Watch me make this no-bake strawberry cheesecake from start to finish! It's the time of year for no-bake cheesecakes! Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up.
Steps to make Baked Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Dice the strawberry into small cubes..
- Put the granulated sugar B and diced strawberries in a saucepan. Simmer over a low heat and mix occasionally..
- Remove from the heat when the strawberries start to sweat and soften. Separate the liquid (syrup) and strawberries..
- Put the crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Mix the crushed crackers with the melted butter thoroughly in a bowl..
- Put Step 6 into a cake pan. Cover with plastic wrap and flatten by pressing down. Push the crust down evenly so that the cracker crumbs sticks together..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the granulated sugar: A in a bowl and mix..
- Add the beaten egg and the heavy cream. Mix well..
- Add the lemon juice and the strawberry first. Then sift the strawberry powder and the cake flour into the bowl and stir..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and even out the top. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 20-25 minutes (45-50 minutes for 18 cm cake pan)..
- Cool the cake down and store in a fridge for a day. This makes the cake become more delicious..
- Serve with the syrup from Step 3..
Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, a really delicious and easy to make dessert.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!