Strawberry cheesecake French toast. French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch. Serve with mimosas for a fancier brunch-type setting, or just make it for a special Saturday morning breakfast for your family like I do. =) Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and milk together in medium-large bowl to create egg wash.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well then stir in the preserves. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, strawberries, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until there are no large lumps of cream cheese. Spread a large spoonful of the mixture in the center of two bread slices, then cover and press with the other two bread slices to make two "sandwiches." Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast.
French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch. Serve with mimosas for a fancier brunch-type setting, or just make it for a special Saturday morning breakfast for your family like I do. =) Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and milk together in medium-large bowl to create egg wash.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry cheesecake French toast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake french toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cheesecake French toast:
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- It’s of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- Make ready 1 of table spoon butter.
- Take of Sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Loaded with a cheesecake-like strawberry-cream cheese filling, this stuffed French toast is like. Now, anyone who knows me knows I have a serious weakness for cheesecake. I combined that love of cheesecake with my overnight French Toast recipe and came up with this gorgeous thing. I wanted the cheesecake cake filling to creep into every crevice, nook, and cranny so I ended up making strawberry cheesecake sandwiches.
Instructions to make Strawberry cheesecake French toast:
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
Strawberry syrup or jam for topping In a medium bowl, mixt together ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Strawberry Cheesecake Baked French Toast Casserole. If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. I love french toast but I love overnight french toast even more!
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry cheesecake french toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!