Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. Dessert muffins with a special strawberry-cream cheese surprise inside! Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Keyword Muffin Recipes, strawberry cheesecake muffins, strawberry muffins.
In the end her Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins won out. This isn't the first recipe I have made from Ashlyn's blog, do you remember the Greek Style Cucumber Salad I shared last September? First thing's first, I need to apologize.
Dessert muffins with a special strawberry-cream cheese surprise inside! Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Keyword Muffin Recipes, strawberry cheesecake muffins, strawberry muffins.
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake muffins using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins:
- You need of Streusel Topping :.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces.
- Take of Muffin Batter :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen chopped strawberries (if using frozen, do not thaw).
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling :.
- Take 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are a delicious way to welcome Spring. What is it about Strawberry muffins? I mean seriously, I could eat it every day of my life and be a very happy. Find this Pin and more on Cakescottage by Dan These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are filled to the brim with strawberries and topped with a.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or spraying the tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside..
- Make the streusel : In a small bowl, toss together the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or by mixing with a fork until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Set it aside..
- Start the muffins by beating the butter in a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy, then add the sugars and beat until all creamed together. Add the eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until combined and little lumps remain. Then use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to fold in the strawberries. The berries may bleed a little, creating a pink-ish batter..
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese in a medium bowl using either a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Then, beat in the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar until combined..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of muffin batter into the bottom of the muffin tins, then 1 spoonful of cheesecake batter, then more muffin batter, filling them up to the top. It's ok if some cheesecake mixture is showing through in some spots. Sprinkle each muffin with streusel and press it down gently so it sticks..
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 425°F, then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the temperature down to 350°F and bake for an additional about 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight..
Line muffin tins with paper liners. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.. Cheesecake Muffins Awesome Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins Awesome Strawberry Spoon remaining muffin batter on top. Easy, delicious and healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!