Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls.
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have honey ginger bourbon balls using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls:
- Take 2 cups of ground ginger snaps.
- It’s 1 cup of ground chocolate chip cookies.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar + 1/2 cup for coating.
- Get 3 TB of molasses or corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey whiskey liquor.
Steps to make Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls:
- Use a food processor to ground the cookies. Alternatively, you can put the cookies in a zip bag and crush them with a rolling pin..
- Combine the ground cookies and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl..
- Add the molasses or corn syrup and mix to combine..
- Add the honey whiskey and mix with a large spoon until you have a soft dough..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Put 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl..
- Using a soup spoon, scoop out enough of the dough to roll into a 1" ball..
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar to coat..
- Repeat with the rest of the dough..
- Refrigerate until serving..
Finally that’s going to wrap it up for this special food honey ginger bourbon balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!