Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘.
Do you running out supply of treats at home?, it is Brad, Don’t worry, you can make your very own meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly review how to make a total Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 with ideas to ensure that it really feels tasty and also soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be much more best when you enjoy while kicking back or consuming with your household. Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed.
- It’s 1 pound (16 ounce) of bulk pork sausage.
- You need 1 package (8 ounce) of ham steak(cut into chunks).
- Take 10 of eggs.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- Get 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Canola oil cooking spray.
step by step to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks………
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat……
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well…….
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan…….
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk……..
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture…….
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese……..
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set…….
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!