Spring Color Beans and Cured Ham Quiche. A spring time quiche is one of my favorite meals to make during the season, especially since my chickens are up in egg production. For this asparagus quiche I added gouda cheese to make it especially creamy and topped it with La Quercia prosciutto because cured ham makes everything. If you're looking for a classic quiche recipe, this ham and cheese number is your answer.
This was a great quiche and a great way to get rid of leftover ham. I used light cream instead of half and half baby spinach and fresh sauteed mushrooms. Peas, beans and asparagus star in this versatile quiche; other lightly cooked seasonal vegetables could be substituted with equal success.
A spring time quiche is one of my favorite meals to make during the season, especially since my chickens are up in egg production. For this asparagus quiche I added gouda cheese to make it especially creamy and topped it with La Quercia prosciutto because cured ham makes everything. If you're looking for a classic quiche recipe, this ham and cheese number is your answer.
Spring Color Beans and Cured Ham Quiche is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spring Color Beans and Cured Ham Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spring color beans and cured ham quiche using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Color Beans and Cured Ham Quiche:
- It’s 70 grams of Fava beans.
- Make ready 50 grams of Green peas.
- You need 8 of pieces Green beans.
- Make ready 8 slice of Cured ham.
- Make ready 2 of ☆Eggs.
- Take 100 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Pepper.
- It’s 30 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of 1/2~2 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
Meanwhile, steam or boil the peas, broad beans, asparagus and green beans until al dente then drain. Refresh the vegetables in iced water and drain well. Defining a bean with singleton scope means the container creates a single instance of that bean, and all requests for that bean name will return the same object, which is cached. All young spring vegetables are amazing eaten raw, as are young broad beans.
Steps to make Spring Color Beans and Cured Ham Quiche:
- Roll out the puff pastry slightly bigger than the mold, and fit it snugly on the mold. Discard the dough hanging out..
- Boil the fava beans in salted water for 1 minute and peel them. Add the peas in a pot with cold water and a little bit of salt, and boil for 5 minutes after it starts boiling. Shock the peas in a bowl of ice water. Boil the string beans lightly..
- Mix all the ☆ ingredients together..
- Line the mold from Step 1 with half of the beans..
- Also lay half of the cured ham..
- Sprinkle all of the pizza cheese..
- Evenly sprinkle the rest of the beans..
- Lay the rest of the cured ham..
- Pour the egg mixture from Step 3 evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven..
- Leave it to cool in the mold, and remove from the mold when cool..
- It's as beautiful as a flower field when you slice the quiche. It tastes delicious right out of the oven, or chilled in the refrigerator..
USING A HAND PEELER, peel the zucchinis into ribbons. Place these in a large bowl with the broad beans. Shred the mint and add to the vegetable. Curing Ham and Home Ham Curing Recipes – Dry, Salt Brine and Sugar Curing Methods. Curing ham in some countries like Italy where making prosciutto is as normal to them as home butchering.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spring color beans and cured ham quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!