Almost Sugarless, Practically Fat Free Bran Muffins.
You’re running out stock of treats in your home?, it’s Brad, Do not fret, you can make your very own almost sugarless, practically fat free bran muffins, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
Almost Sugarless, Practically Fat Free Bran Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Almost Sugarless, Practically Fat Free Bran Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have almost sugarless, practically fat free bran muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almost Sugarless, Practically Fat Free Bran Muffins:
- Get of Wet.
- It’s 4 cups of all-bran.
- It’s 2-1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need of Dry.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of raisins.
- It’s of Topping.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
Instructions to make Almost Sugarless, Practically Fat Free Bran Muffins:
- Combine wet ingredients and allow to sit for a few minutes until bran is soggy..
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients except the raisins..
- Add dry to wet and barely mix. Add raisins and mix as little as possible to combine. Spoon into greased muffin pan..
- Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle tops with mixture. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes..
- When they are done immediately remove from pan and cool on wire rack. If some of the sugar hasn't crystallized add a tiny bit of melted butter. Serve warm..
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food almost sugarless, practically fat free bran muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!