Rocky road protein balls. These rocky road protein balls are the perfect snack because they combine just a bit of sweetness with the chocolate and marshmallows with a TON of protein. ROLL the balls in the remaining mini-marshmallows to finish. Try these delicious Rocky Road Protein balls from our Online Nutrition Bible, one of our.
Big love to our healthy foodie recipe creator + brand ambassador Eloise from @fitnhealthyliving (check our her Instagram for loads of inspiring tasty treats!!) Healthy Rocky Road Bliss Balls. So far, out of all the delicious Healthy Mummy bliss ball recipes, these are by far our favourite. You neeeeeeed them in your weight loss plan.
These rocky road protein balls are the perfect snack because they combine just a bit of sweetness with the chocolate and marshmallows with a TON of protein. ROLL the balls in the remaining mini-marshmallows to finish. Try these delicious Rocky Road Protein balls from our Online Nutrition Bible, one of our.
Rocky road protein balls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rocky road protein balls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rocky road protein balls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rocky road protein balls:
- You need 1 of x bulk nutrients mug cake – choc cherry works best.
- Get 10 of x sugar free marshmallows; sliced.
- You need 23 g of box jols forest berry sugar free lollies, cut in half.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of whole or quick oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 1/3 cup of cashews or peanuts chopped.
- Prepare 70 g of dark choc melts.
- It’s 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water or milk as needed; about.
That is all there is to say! The Roar Energy Rocky Road Protein Balls are a delicious doughy bite. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, so why not stuff them into your protein balls too? Made with sweet and tasty rocky road flavour Impact Whey Protein, you can enjoy the indulgent flavour without giving up on what's good for you.
Steps to make Rocky road protein balls:
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir to combine..
- Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and oil together over high her in a double boiler..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the mix. Stir well. Add 1-2tsp water/water at a time if the mix is dry..
- Roll into balls. Roll through coconut.
- Store in a airtight container in the fridge.
Get the recipe The easiest no bake protein balls on the internet with four different flavors – chocolate peanut butter, tahini chocolate chip, cinnamon raisin and almond joy. Who knew one snack could have so many names?! Protein balls, energy bites, just "balls".. . Wholesale Paleo Ball Producer – Luv Sum. Recently rebranded to 'The Original Ball Co.' – Luv sum are innovators in this market, they are continually trying new flavours, new packaging and work very hard to ensure you receive a delicious protein snack.
Well that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rocky road protein balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!