Vickys Coconut Flour Victoria Sandwich Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Coconut Flour Victoria Sandwich Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Coconut Flour Victoria Sandwich Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys coconut flour victoria sandwich cake, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Coconut Flour Victoria Sandwich Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 400 grams of can of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 255 grams of potato starch.
- Take 190 grams of white sorghum flour.
- Take 65 grams of coconut flour.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of eighth of a tsp vitamin c powder.
- Get 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 120 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vickys Best Egg Replacer*recipe in my profile *mixed with 6tbsp water.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 5 tbsp of raspberry or strawberry jam.
- Make ready of Vickys Whipped Coconut Cream *recipe in my profile* for filling.
- It’s of icing sugar / powdered sugar for TOPPING.
Instructions to make Vickys Coconut Flour Victoria Sandwich Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You can use 3 eggs in place of my egg replacer or choose another that you like eg flax eggs, chai seeds etc. *You'll need to add 3/4 tsp xanthan gum if you use anything other than the replacer in the ingredient list, xanthan gum is an ingredient in it so you don't need to add any extra.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease and line two 9 inch cake tins with parchment paper.
- Whisk the milk and the lime juice together and let sit a few minutes until curdled.
- Sift the flours, starches, vitamin c, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a large bowl and mix until no large lumps remain.
- Beat together the milk mixture, oil, sugar, egg replacer and vanilla in a bowl – Vickys Best Egg Replacer Powder for Gluten-Free & Vegan Baking https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking?via=androidsharesheet&shared_at=1552029017.
- Add the wet mix into the flour mix and beat smooth. It should be quite sticky & thick.
- Divide the mixture equally between the two tins and smooth the tops with a wet spoon. Bake for approximately 30 – 35 mins.
- The cakes will be ready when the sides have pulled away from the tin and the cake springs back when touched. You can also check this with a toothpick.
- When the cakes have fully cooled on a wire rack, best to leave them a good 6 hours to set, spread 4 to 5 tbsps of strawberry or raspberry jam on one half then top the jam with a generous layer of whipped cream – Vickys Whipped Coconut Cream, GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?via=androidsharesheet&shared_at=1552029093.
- Place the other sponge on top and dust liberally with sifted icing sugar.
- Alternatively you can frost with a coconut frosting and sprinkle some dessicated/shredded coconut on top.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vickys coconut flour victoria sandwich cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!