Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys chocolate birthday cake, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 170 grams of brown rice flour.
- Take 90 grams of corn starch.
- Get 90 grams of potato starch (not flour).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of free-from butter/spread (I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil Stork marg), melted.
- Take 200 grams of coconut yogurt (any plain or vanilla flavoured will do, I use Koko free-from brand).
- Make ready 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer mixed with water accordingly, linked below.
- You need 160 ml of coconut milk, vanilla flavoured is great.
- Prepare of Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 185 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of dairy-free butter/spread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
Steps to make Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Instead of my egg replacer you can use 2 normal eggs, 2 tbsp ground flax mixed with 6 tbsp water until frothing or a commercial egg replacer. With all of these you'll need to add into the dry ingredient bowl 1/2 tsp xanthan gum. My egg replacer already contains xanthan so that's why no amount listed in the ingredients https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 170C / 375°F and grease a 23cm or 25cm / 9 or 10inch springform cake tin.
- Mix the flours, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum into a bowl, mixing very well to ensure that they are well combined.
- Whisk the sugar with the spread, milk, yoghurt and the mixed egg replacer. Add to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate frosting, put the icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add the spread and mix until well combined and fluffy. Add the milk as needed to thin the mixture. Spread evenly over the cooled cake.
- Don't double this recipe to make a layer cake, for some reason it doesn't work out as well. Instead just mix a 2nd batch separately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys chocolate birthday cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!