Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out supply of snacks in the house?, it’s Brad, Do not stress, you can make your own vickys easter nest cake with mini egg truffles, gf df ef sf nf, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over just how to make a complete Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF with tips so that it really feels yummy and also soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more perfect when you appreciate while kicking back or consuming with your family. Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys easter nest cake with mini egg truffles, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of Vickys Best Ever Chocolate Cake pre-baked, recipe in my profile.
- Make ready 600 g of chocolate buttercream.
- You need of foils for sweets, Easter themed or coloured (pastel pink, purple, yellow, green).
- Make ready 350 g of Enjoy Life / Moo Free 'milk' chocolate chips.
- You need 100 g of cereal such as cornflakes, All-Bran – I use Nutribix which is the gluten-free version of Weetabix made from sorghum.
- Prepare of Chenille Chicks or other Easter themed cake decorations to decorate.
Steps to make Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Level off each of the cooled cakes, putting the offcuts into a bowl.
- Place some squares of parchment paper on a cake board and put one of the cakes on top.
- Cut a 3 – 4 inch diameter circle out of the middle of the other. It's easiest to find the centre point then mark the area with a tablespoon to get the curve shape.
- Like this.
- Crumb the cut out piece into the bowl with the other offcuts and add mix in some buttercream, 1 tablespoon at a time to make cakepop mix until the crumb is easily moulded into balls.
- Roll all of your truffle mix into balls then make the balls more egg shaped and set aside in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Spread a layer of buttercream on the bottom cake and sandwich the cut out cake on top.
- Cover the whole cake in a thin layer of buttercream and let sit in the fridge to set for an hour.
- Melt 150g of the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a bain marie.
- Take the cakepop eggs out of the freezer and coat in the melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper to set for 20 minutes or until the chocolate is hard.
- Wrap the set truffles in the foils.
- Try one, they're gorgeous lol.
- Give the cake another skim all over with fresh buttercream.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips as before.
- Toss the cereal in the cooling melted chocolate. I broke my Nutribix biscuits up first. If using cornflakes etc, leave them whole.
- Press all over the cake, inside the cut out area too. This is very messy!.
- Let the cake set at room temperature then remove the pieces of parchment paper.
- Fill the hole with the truffle eggs and decorate with Easter cake decorations if you like.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys easter nest cake with mini egg truffles, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!