Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies.
Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy crispy black tea shortbread cookies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies:
- Get 70 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Take 20 grams of ○Almond flour.
- Take 1 small of pinch ○Salt.
- Take 1 of teabag ○Earl Grey tea.
- Take 50 grams of Unsalted butter (cultured butter is best).
- Make ready 25 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Heavy cream (or half and half ).
- Take 1 of Sugar crystals (or granulated sugar).
Instructions to make Easy Crispy Black Tea Shortbread Cookies:
- Sift the ○ marked ingredients twice..
- Mix butter and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until they turn white and become a mayonnaise-like consistency. (I quadrupled the recipe in this photo.).
- Add heavy cream to Step 2 and combine. Then add the ○ ingredients from Step 1. Mix well until the dough come together..
- Wrap the dough in cling film and shape into a log of 6-8 cm diameter and 18-20 cm length..
- Chill in the fridge for more than 3 hours. You can keep it in the freezer but it will dry out if you keep it for too long. (You can store in the freezer for about 2 weeks.).
- Shape the dough into a nice log and sprinkle sugar crystals. Slice into 1-1.5 cm thick rounds..
- Preheat the oven to 338°F/170℃ (325°F/160℃ for a gas oven) and bake for 13-15 minutes. Adjust the baking time depending on your oven..
- They're done! Leave to cool slightly, then keep in an airtight container so that they won't soften and get stale..
- You can make a small quantity at a time. Make different flavors and colors!.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crispy black tea shortbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!