Apple Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Apple Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Bread:
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Apple (Jonathan apple is best).
- Make ready 1 of to 2 tablespoons ☆Sugar.
- It’s 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of Skim milk.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- You need 6 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 6 grams of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 30 grams of Shortening.
- You need 1 of Thin pretzel sticks.
step by step to make Apple Bread:
- Slice the apple into 8 parts and then cut each part in half. Put these apple chunks on a plate and sprinkle with the sugar marked with ☆ on the ingredients list then heat in a 600w microwave for 4 minutes. The heating time may vary depending on the size of your apple chunks so adjust accordingly..
- Add the bread flour, cake flour, sugar, skimmed milk powder, salt, yeast and cinnamon to a bread kneader (or bread maker) and add the beaten egg and water mixture a little at a time. Set for 15 minutes and when the dough clumps into a ball, add the shortening..
- Leave to proof for 40 – 50 minutes..
- Once proofed, split the dough into 12. Each piece should weigh around 50 g. Roll into balls and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Make sure they don't dry out..
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin and place a piece of apple on top. Stretch out and draw up the edges to enclose the apple and pinch the edges together firmly. Place seam-down and roll with your hands to get the ball shape..
- Here I tried adding some cheese along with the apple..
- Place the dough seam-down in aluminium cups or muffin cups.Rub on some bread flour on your index finger and make some dents in the middle of the dough until you can feel the apple. Leave to proof a second time for 30 minutes at 35°C. The photo shows the dough before proving..
- Once proofed, stick a piece of pretzel stick in each dent to make an apple stem and glaze. Bake for 12 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C. (Our oven is a gas oven, electric ovens tend to be a bit weaker so adjust the baking time as appropriate). The bread will come out more shiny if you use a glaze so I recommend using one..
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!