Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys hot fudge cake, gf df ef sf nf using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of Cake.
- Take 100 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Get 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 120 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer recipe from my profile.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 40 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Prepare 120 grams of icing sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 4 tsp of hot milk of choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease and flour a 1.5 litre rectangular ovenproof dish.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix together the egg replacer, water, coconut milk and lemon juice to form a slurry.
- Stir that mixture into the cake batter, let rest 5 minutes, stir again then pour into the tin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until pulling away at the sides.
- To make the topping, put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat until thick.
- Spread on top of the baked sponge.
- Cut into squares and serve with warm custard. See my previously posted free-from Vanilla Custard recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys hot fudge cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!