Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad.
running out of stock of treats in your home?, it’s me again, Dan, Do not stress, you can make your own pinchos of spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad, you know. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pinchos of spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad:
- Make ready 8 of eggs.
- Get 500 g of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of gherkin.
- You need 20 of capers.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take of Smoked salmon.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Get of Salt.
step by step to make Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad:
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pinchos of spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!