Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake.
Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon red velvet marble pound cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake:
- Take 1 box of Red food coloring.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh lemon.
- Prepare 1 box of Pound cake mix.
- Get 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- Take 3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3 stick of Land o lake butter.
- You need 6 medium of Eggland's best eggs.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of Dominos pure cane sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Bertolli olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Swanson cake flour.
Steps to make Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake:
- Mix together the 6 eggs, 3 cups of flour, 2 1/2 cups sugar, 3 sticks of butter.
- Then take some of the batter out and put into a cup and add to what's in the cup; coco and red food color then squeeze a fresh lemon in it.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon red velvet marble pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!