This is the Best Florentine (Florentina).
This is the Best Florentine (Florentina) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. This is the Best Florentine (Florentina) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have this is the best florentine (florentina) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make This is the Best Florentine (Florentina):
- Prepare of Sablé dough (for baking on a cookie sheet).
- Make ready 75 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 40 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 of Whole egg.
- You need 130 grams of Cake flour.
- You need of Almond dough.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 35 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 40 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 15 grams of Malt syrup (Or honey).
- Prepare 25 grams of Honey.
- Take 80 grams of Sliced almonds.
Steps to make This is the Best Florentine (Florentina):
- (Optional): Toast the almonds in a frying pan or oven until they have a faint color, to make them fragrant and crunchy..
- Mix sugar into softened butter, add in the egg a bit at a time, and then add in the cake flour. Wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Place the sablé dough into the pan, and use weights or ramekins to keep it from swelling up. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, remove the weights, and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until it turns golden brown..
- Place all of the ingredients aside from the almonds in a pot. If you have a digital scale, you can measure out everything in the pot..
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat while taking care not to let it burn, and reduce until it becomes cloudy (simmer for approximately 1 minute)..
- After reducing, add in the almond slices, and bring to a simmer once more while stirring to keep it from burning, about 1-2 minutes..
- Pour into the baked tart, and evenly spread out the almonds..
- Bake at 200°C for about 15~20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the mold while it is still warm..
- After it has cooled, cut into your desired sizes. You don't have to worry about rushing to cut it if you made it in a tart pan..
- Extra: When baking on a cookie sheet, line the sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and bake for about 20 minutes without using any weight. The rest is the same..
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food this is the best florentine (florentina) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!