Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!.
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have microwave red-velvet cake in 5 minutes! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!:
- It’s of red velvet cake.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!:
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food microwave red-velvet cake in 5 minutes! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!