Our best Matcha Pound Cake. Do you have a good pound cake recipe in your repertoire that you gift to a friend or bring to a gathering? Today, I'll show you how to make one of my favorites – Matcha Marble Pound Cake (抹茶マーブルパウンドケーキ). It's buttery, tender and bursting with a unique green tea flavor – plus.
Ingredients in Vegan Matcha Pound Cake. This recipe uses unbleached all-purpose flour, but you may be able to sub it for all purpose gluten-free flour if You'll obviously need matcha if you want to make a matcha pound cake. No need to use ceremonial grade which can be very expensive–there is a less.
Do you have a good pound cake recipe in your repertoire that you gift to a friend or bring to a gathering? Today, I'll show you how to make one of my favorites – Matcha Marble Pound Cake (抹茶マーブルパウンドケーキ). It's buttery, tender and bursting with a unique green tea flavor – plus.
Our best Matcha Pound Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Our best Matcha Pound Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook our best matcha pound cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Our best Matcha Pound Cake:
- Get of (for cake).
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 130 g of cake flour.
- It’s 20 g of Matcha.
- Make ready 145 g of sugar.
- Take 5 g of honey.
- Take 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt.
- Make ready 150 g of butter without salt.
- Take of –.
- Prepare of (rum syrup).
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- Make ready 40 cc of water.
- Prepare 40 cc of rum.
A very simple and straightforward pound cake recipe with matcha (Japanese green tea powder), without the use of any baking soda and baking powder. There is never a wrong time to enjoy a good pound cake, with its buttery taste and soft and tender texture in every bite. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition and scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. This chocolate-matcha swirl pound cake recipe has the best of both worlds: sweet and rich flavors that meld into one delightful dessert.
step by step to make Our best Matcha Pound Cake:
- Leave the eggs at room temperature..
- Turn on the oven and prepare your pan. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and put butter in your pan..
- In a bowl beat the eggs with a hand mixer over warm water bath..
- Add sugar and continue beating until they are thick and white..
- Add flour and Matcha to 4. shifting and mix well with a spatula..
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Add honey and yogurt. Mix all well..
- Add 6. to the mixture and mix well with a spatula..
- Place the mixture in the pan and bake about 40 minutes at 160 ℃..
- Meanwhile, make rum syrup. In a small saucepan, heat water, sugar and rum, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat, and let cool completely..
- When the cake comes out of the oven, immediately pour the rum syrup on the cake..
- Wrap the cake completely in plastic wrap. Leave it for more than 1 hour..
- The cake tastes better the next day!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food our best matcha pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!