Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes.
Do you running out supply of snacks at home?, it is Drew, Do not stress, you can make your very own wagyu bacon, zucchini & sweet potato pancakes, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have wagyu bacon, zucchini & sweet potato pancakes using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- It’s 4 CUP of Zucchini (grated on a cheese grater).
- Get 2 TSP of Kosher Salt (to pull the water from the zucchini).
- Get 1 of Medium-Size Sweet Potato (peeled and grated).
- Get 12 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into 1/4 inch pieces).
- It’s 3 TBSP of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Arrowroot.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg (whisked).
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2-3 TBSP of Rendered Bacon Fat.
- Make ready of Avocado Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Medium-Size Avocados (ripe, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped).
- Take 1/4 CUP of Fresh Cilantro (coarsely chopped).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Sweet Onion (coarsely chopped).
- You need 2-3 of Serrano Chiles (chopped with seeds).
- Take 1/3 CUP of Water.
- It’s 1 of Lime (juiced).
- Make ready of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- PREPARING THE AVOCADO SAUCE Combine all “avocado sauce” ingredients in a food processor, and blend, while scraping down the sides of the blender.Transfer the sauce into a small bowl.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover and chill (this sauce can be made a day in advance)..
- PREPARING THE PANCAKES First, sweat the shredded/grated zucchini by placing it in a colander. Then, place the colander over a bowl. Sprinkle the zucchini with the kosher salt, and allow it to sit that way for at least 45 minutes. The longer it sits, the more water is drawn out..
- After the 45 minutes, squeeze/ring out the remaining water using a clean and dry dish towel. Squeeze out as much water as possible. This step is very important, the more moisture in the zucchini, the less likely they are to hold together when you fry them..
- While the zucchini sweats, cook the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Then, drain of the bacon fat into a container. Reserve the bacon fat for frying the pancakes. Chop the cooked bacon fine, and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, grated sweet potato, cooked bacon, coconut flour, arrowroot, egg, garlic pow-der, and freshly ground black pepper.Scoop the mixture in golf ball-size portions, and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet..
- Press the balls down firm-ly, and flatten out to 1/2-inch-thick pancakes. Freeze the pancakes for 30 minutes. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add 1-2 tablespoons of the reserved bacon fat (enough to just lightly coat the bottom of the pan)..
- FINAL STEPS Place the pancakes in the large, heated skillet, and fry them.Once the first side is golden brown, which should take about 2-3 minutes, carefully flip the pancake using a wide slotted spatula. Fry the pancakes on the second side another 2-3 minutes until golden grown, lowering the heat a bit if necessary. Carefully move the pancakes to a wire rack while you make additional batches (adding more bacon fat to the bottom of the pan as needed)..
- Make sure to adjust the heat between batches (if necessary) to avoid burning the pancakes/fritters.Serve the Fullblood Wagyu bacon, zucchini, and sweet potato pancakes hot with the creamy (previously prepared) avoca-do sauce. Enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu bacon, zucchini & sweet potato pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!