best lemon blueberry bundt cake. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes. It's like summer in the form of a bundt cake.
And the glaze is to die for!! Can't wait to make it again! Can't wait to make it again!
This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes. It's like summer in the form of a bundt cake.
best lemon blueberry bundt cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. best lemon blueberry bundt cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have best lemon blueberry bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make best lemon blueberry bundt cake:
- Take 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margerine.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour to mix with the berries.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 8 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- Make ready 1 of lemon zest (to garnish).
I adapted this recipe from a Family Circle magazine where it was named "The Best Bundt Cake Ever"!! and I believe it's true!! Beautiful and delicious this is the Best Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Ever! One day I was in the mood for some fruity deliciousness and saw this recipe for a Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. I decided to do more of a fluffy lemon, cream cheese frosting than a glaze and it turned out awesome.
Steps to make best lemon blueberry bundt cake:
- preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 12 cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour baking powder baking soda and salt set aside.
- in another large bowl beat butter or (margerine) until smooth add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition Add lemon juice lemon zest and vanilla until combined beat in flour in three additions alternating with buttermilk beat for two minutes fold in blueberries spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F fot 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edges of pan. turn out and cool completely..
- Glaze in small bowl mix together confectioners sugar lemon juice and corn syrup until smooth Drizzle over top of cake let it roll down the sides and enjoy.
This flavorful lemon bundt cake is filled with fresh blueberries and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting. It's a beautiful spring or summer dessert! Fact: Your week will be infinitely better with this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake in your kitchen. This Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake boasts a superior moistness, thanks to plenty of plump berries and bursts of lemon within. It's even better the Blueberries and raspberries have been abundant at our local farms, and we've done [more than] our share of berry picking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best lemon blueberry bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!