Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes.
Do you running out supply of treats in the house?, it is John, Don’t fret, you can make your very own vegan potatoes green onion pancakes, you know. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan potatoes green onion pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ground Flax seed.
- Make ready of Potato (Latke) powder (one bag from a latke box).
- Get of Green onions.
- You need 1 C of Water.
- Prepare of Vegan mayonnaise.
- Take of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Vegan potatoes green onion pancakes:
- Mix 1 tbsp of flax seed and 1 cup of water and set aside. In a medium bowl add a bag of potato powder and green onions. Mix all wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps..
- Set aside the potato mix for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Heat a skillet with a thin layer of oil. Drop spoonfuls of the mix and press down to shape them. Cook each side until golden brown..
- For the sauce. 1 tbsp of ketchup and 2 tbsp of vegan mayo. Mix well and drizzle over the pancakes..
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan potatoes green onion pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!