Easy Croffles (crossaints in waffle iron).
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t fret, you can make your own easy croffles (crossaints in waffle iron), you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
Easy Croffles (crossaints in waffle iron) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Croffles (crossaints in waffle iron) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy croffles (crossaints in waffle iron) using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Croffles (crossaints in waffle iron):
- Get of Pillsbury crescents rolls.
- Make ready of Nuts, 🧀 anything really.
Instructions to make Easy Croffles (crossaints in waffle iron):
- Unroll the crescents and set aside. Crus some nuts or granola or cheese..
- Take each crescents and before you roll fill it with your favorite nuts or cheese or even sausage. Rolls them up and bake for just 3 minutes to fluff them up. Once you do that take them out and on a hot buttered waffle iron put the crescents in. Once they have cooked well enough take them out and voila! Croffles.
- Serve them with any toppings. Kids wanted granola, maple syrup and cheese..
Well that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy croffles (crossaints in waffle iron) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!