Eggnog French Toast.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t fret, you can make your very own eggnog french toast, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
Eggnog French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggnog French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggnog french toast using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggnog French Toast:
- You need of Toast.
- You need 6 slices of Brioche.
- You need 2/3 cup of eggnog.
- Take 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Armaretto/Brandy.
- Take pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 5 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoons of Armaretto/Brandy.
Steps to make Eggnog French Toast:
- Whisk eggnog, egg yolks, brandy, and nutmeg.
- Dip the bread in the mixture and fry.
- In a small pan, melt butter and maple syrup over medium heat, 2-3 minutes until thickened. Add the Armaretto/Brandy.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggnog french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!