Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook. Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger in this spicy Indian dish. Today I'm sharing Indian authentic Chicken curry. It's pretty easy to make and tastes really yummy!
This is a basic recipe that can be tried even by beginners. It pairs great with rice, roti or paratha. Indian Chicken Curry is savory, creamy, and a little bit spicy, made with lean chicken breast, fat free yogurt, diced tomatoes, and seasoning.
Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger in this spicy Indian dish. Today I'm sharing Indian authentic Chicken curry. It's pretty easy to make and tastes really yummy!
Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook indian chicken curry #mycookbook using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Get of chicken.
- Take of medium sized onion.
- Take of small tomato.
- Get of medium potato.
- Take of fresh/dry grated coconut.
- Prepare of cilantro leaves.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready of bay leaf.
- Prepare of cloves.
- It’s of star spice.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Get of For marination.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of coriander powder.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- It’s of ginger-garlic paste.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of Powdered Spices.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
I like to serve this Indian curry dish over basmati rice, with. Chicken curry is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is common in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, and Great Britain, as well as in the Caribbean (where it is usually referred to as curry chicken). This is really probably my favourite authentic Indian chicken curry recipe of all time because it is so easy to make and so delicious.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’.
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves..
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well..
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil..
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well..
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil..
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves..
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
Above all, you can decide yourself how spicy you want to make it. This South Indian chicken curry is a great dish for entertaining and, as with most South Indian delicacies, it goes really well with simple, plain basmati rice and vegetables.. Nadan Chicken Curry, Badami Chicken Curry I Almond Chicken Curry I Chicken Curry With Almonds. Top indian-chicken-curry-turmeric recipes just for you. Chicken curry and Indian chicken curry recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!