LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins.
LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leelee's chicken & dumplins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins:
- Take 1 of rotisserie chicken – deboned, skinned, and shredded.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, unsalted.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 32 oz of water.
- Take 3 tsp of "better than bouillon" chicken flavor/ or 3 tsp granules.
- It’s 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth or 1 box.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 2 of small cans buttermilk biscuits.
- You need as needed of Flour,.
- Get 2-3 of carrots, peeled and cut.
step by step to make LeeLee's Chicken & Dumplins:
- In a large stockpot, melt butter. Add onions and caramelize slightly..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add bouillon and stir. Add chicken broth, seasonings, and bay leaf..
- Bring back to a boil, add cream of chicken (I take out the weird chicken pieces) and stir until there are no lumps..
- Add shredded chicken and turn heat to low..
- Prepare a floured surface. Take biscuits apart and roll each side in flour. Cut into four pieces..
- Bring broth to a medium-high boil. Add biscuits a few at a time, stirring slowly. (Make sure the broth is boiling before you drop the biscuits in or they will be a mushy mess 😢).
- Turn heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 45 minutes. Set timer and stir after every 15 minutes!.
- Add the carrots before the last 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat, and let cool a little to thicken. Remove bay leaves before serving!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food leelee's chicken & dumplins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!