Christmas breakfast roll-ups.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it’s Brad, Do not stress, you can make your very own christmas breakfast roll-ups, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s generally marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
Christmas breakfast roll-ups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Christmas breakfast roll-ups is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christmas breakfast roll-ups using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas breakfast roll-ups:
- Take of Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small green pepper, minced.
- Make ready 2 of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 8 oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of tube giant crescent rolls.
Steps to make Christmas breakfast roll-ups:
- Brown sausage in large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, peppers, onion and seasoning.
- Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add spinach and wilt.
- Cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Refrigerate over night, or get ready to stuff the crescent rolls.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open tube and unroll each crescent.
- Place 1/2 Tbsp of filling in each crescent.
- Roll dough over filling and tuck in edges.
- Finish rolling crescent and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden.
- Let stand a few minutes and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food christmas breakfast roll-ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!