Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your own mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups:
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crush Red Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of + 3 TBSP egg whites.
- Get 1 of Jalapeño- no seeds if desire mild heat.
- Make ready of Pico de Gallo.
- Prepare of Guacamole to top.
- Make ready of Chopped Spinach.
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups:
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, & all seasonings in a bowl until combined..
- Grease a muffin tin & start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides & leave room in the middle for the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, & pepper. Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup..
- Top with Pico de Gallo, Jalapeño, and chopped spinach..
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with Guacamole. Bon appétit!.
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!