Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of treats in your home?, it’s Brad, Don’t fret, you can make your very own easter chowder, you know. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will talk about how to make a full Easter Chowder with suggestions to make sure that it really feels tasty and soft when you eat it. This treat will be even more excellent when you enjoy while kicking back or eating with your family members. Easter Chowder is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easter Chowder is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easter chowder using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Chowder:
- You need 3 cup of Leftover mashed potatoes.
- Take 3 cup of Ham stock (boiled down from bone and drippings).
- Make ready 1 can of Creamed corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk or cream.
- Make ready 3 cup of Frozen or canned corn (drained).
- Get 1 lb of chopped leftover ham.
- It’s 1/2 each of Onion, diced.
- Take as needed of Seasonings to taste. Start with no salt as ham is salty..
Instructions to make Easter Chowder:
- Saute the onion in a little butter or oil until tender..
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a pot.Stir well to combine and heat over medium to medium low heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Once chowder is heated through, taste and add seasoning to your liking. I added some garlic powder, onion powder, parsley & white pepper to mine..
- This could easily be put in a slow cooker and left on low all day as well..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easter chowder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!