Mexi Chowder is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mexi Chowder is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexi chowder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Chowder:
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Get 3 of chicken cubes.
- Take 1 can of refried beans (1 pound can).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime juice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 of corn chips.
Instructions to make Mexi Chowder:
- In a large stew pot add water and cubes. Bring to boil..
- Once cubes are dissolved whisk in the cab of refried beans until smooth..
- Pour in both cans of tomatoes, black beans, and corn..
- Heat through..
- Serve in a bowl with a table spoon of sour cream, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and a side of corn chips..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexi chowder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!