Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Waffles.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of treats at home?, it is Brad, Don’t stress, you can make your very own dairy-free whole wheat waffles, you know. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s typically marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Waffles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Waffles is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dairy-free whole wheat waffles using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Waffles:
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of unsweetened almond milk beverage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
Instructions to make Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Waffles:
- Preheat a waffle iron to the high heat setting. In a medium bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and kosher salt until thoroughly combined. In another bowl, whisk the egg. Then stir in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined; do not overmix..
- Immediately, add a generous ½ cup batter into the center of the waffle iron and let it spread it to within ½ inch of the sides; cook according to the waffle iron’s instructions. Remove the cooked waffles and place them on a baking sheet without stacking. Make the waffles to order, or place cooked waffles in a 300°F oven to keep warm. Serve with your desired toppings..
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dairy-free whole wheat waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!