Seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels. This chunky chowder is the perfect one-bowl dinner for those chilly winter evenings at home. With the sunny seafood and yellow corn peeking through a light coconut broth, you'll quickly forget you haven't seen the sun in weeks. If you're not a fan of red mullet, leave it out – this chowder will still pack a.
This easy vegan corn chowder is cozy and delicious! Blended corn, potatoes, and coconut milk make it rich and creamy, while smoked paprika adds bold flavor. This vegan corn chowder recipe uses veggies and spices to get a delicious creamy texture and smoky flavor without any meat or dairy.
This chunky chowder is the perfect one-bowl dinner for those chilly winter evenings at home. With the sunny seafood and yellow corn peeking through a light coconut broth, you'll quickly forget you haven't seen the sun in weeks. If you're not a fan of red mullet, leave it out – this chowder will still pack a.
Seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels:
- Make ready 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, minced.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large shallot, minced.
- Get 1 of serrano chili, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 can (400 ml) of coconut milk.
- Get 3 cups of vegetable or fish stock.
- Take 6 of medium yellow potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 cm cubes.
- You need 1 can (340 ml) of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Take 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of half-shell mussels (about 36).
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions, chopped.
Tried many different combinations (including replacing calamari with lobster meat). I used canned clams and poured the juice into the chowder. Cast of Ingredients for Instant Pot Seafood Corn Chowder. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you are saying.
Steps to make Seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pot on medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic, shallot and chili and fry for 1 minute..
- Add the fish sauce to the pot and cook another minute. Add the coconut milk, stock and potatoes. Simmer 5 minutes, then add the can of corn. Simmer another 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender..
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop out half of the potatoes and corn, then blitz the rest with an immersion blender. Return the potatoes and corn to the pot. Stir in the palm sugar..
- Remove the mussels from their shells and clean them well. Add them to the chowder and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and fresh cracked white pepper as needed. Serve with a sprinkle of green onions..
If you use mussels and oysters, toss them in with the shells and all, as the shells add a nice flavor and also look pretty. Fresh vegetables, hearty seafood, and crumbled bacon make this quick-cooking soup a robust one-dish meal. A tomato and fennel salad completes the menu. All Reviews for Corn, Clam, and Mussel Chowder. For this creamy seafood chowder it means little nuggets of delicious seafood, naturally.
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this special food seafood chowder with coconut, corn and mussels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!