Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder. A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos. This soup is great Today we are serving up this Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder that is definitely a win all around. I loved it, my husband loved it and my picky eating kids loved it.
Return the chowder to a simmer, season to taste with salt and pepper. Learn how to make this delicious and hearty chicken and bacon corn chowder from scratch!! Hearty and creamy, this classic corn chowder with bacon takes a few minutes to pull together, then spends the next few hours simmering itself into Slow-Cooker Chile Chicken Chowder.
A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos. This soup is great Today we are serving up this Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder that is definitely a win all around. I loved it, my husband loved it and my picky eating kids loved it.
Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon corn chowder using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder:
- Get 4 of Medium potatoes diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Can of extra sweet whole kernel corn.
- Get 2 of Can of cream corn.
- Get 1 of Can of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 of cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Take 1 of pound bacon cooked and diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
There are corn chowders, then there are corn chowders. A couple of years ago, I shared a quick 'n easy Corn Chowder using leftover Christmas Make your next Corn Chowder extra tasty by using the bacon drippings to make the soup base and after cutting the kernels off, throw the corn cobs into. A rich corn chowder built on a base of chicken stock and half-and-half has yellow and white corn, potatoes, and shredded chicken for a meal in a bowl. Pull the bacon out but leave the grease and use that to cook the onions.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder:
- Cover diced potatoes in water and boil till tender.
- Cook bacon and set aside. Leave 1/3 cup of bacon grease in pan after cooking.
- Add diced onion, garlic and diced chicken to bacon pan with the grease .Cook till onions are tender..
- When potatoes are cooked add cans of corn and evaporated milk . Don't drain water from potatoes..
- Add chicken,onions and garlic mixture to potatoes mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
You get the wonderful flavor of bacon in the onions and throughout the. Chicken Corn Chowder is full of fresh veggies, bacon, and chicken in a creamy base. This Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder is the ultimate comfort food for all of those chilly evenings to come. Loaded with veggies, chicken, cheese, and smoky bacon, you may find yourself licking the bowl clean! So tonight, the man got home from work, and he was served – you're right – this Instant Pot chicken potato corn chowder with extra bacon on top and all.
Well that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken bacon corn chowder recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!