Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder. This recipe is so Easy and Delicious! Corn and Potatoes Meal or Side Dish. Hearty and creamy, this classic corn chowder with bacon takes a few minutes to pull together, then spends the next few hours simmering itself into This corn chowder recipe is sure to become a classic with you, too.
In fact, I'm yet to come across a creamy soup I don't love. Here's my tip: Use fresh corn and use the corn cobs to make a simple extra-corny broth. OH – and cook the bacon first and use the bacon drippings to make the soup base (i.e.
This recipe is so Easy and Delicious! Corn and Potatoes Meal or Side Dish. Hearty and creamy, this classic corn chowder with bacon takes a few minutes to pull together, then spends the next few hours simmering itself into This corn chowder recipe is sure to become a classic with you, too.
Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook creamy bacon corn chowder using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder:
- Take 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Take 1/2 medium of Cooking Onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 can of Cream Sweet Corn.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 3 medium of Potatoes (diced).
- You need 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn (drained).
- Get of salt and pepper.
Every spoonful is a scrumptious blend of corn, potatoes, herbs, bacon and cream. A creamy, belly-warming bowl of chowder fit the bill perfectly for a frosty fall night. As an added bonus, clean up was a breeze! The results are a creamy and hearty chowder without the use of heavy cream or thickners.
Steps to make Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder:
- Cook bacon in soup pot over medium heat until crispy (about 5 minutes). Put cooked bacon on paper towel to drain some of the grease. Add garlic and onion to the remaining bacon grease and cook while stirring until softened but not browned..
- Add cream corn, coconut milk and potatoes. Stir and then simmer while covered for about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Add chopped cooked bacon and whole kernel corn and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste..
Substituting turkey bacon can further lower the calorie count. Sautee until onions are soft and translucent. How to Make Creamy Bacon Corn Chowder – Slow Cooker. If Chowder is too thick for you, add a bit more water or chicken broth. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy bacon corn chowder recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!