Justin's Corn Chowder.
Justin's Corn Chowder is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Justin's Corn Chowder is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have justin's corn chowder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Justin's Corn Chowder:
- You need of 1.
- Make ready 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare of 2.
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 4 can of Creamed Corn.
- Take 1/2 medium of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take 2 medium of Jalapenos.
- You need 8 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s of 3.
- Prepare 2 cup of Half and Half.
Steps to make Justin's Corn Chowder:
- Peel and chop potatoes into small squares. Julienne carrots. Dice bell pepper and jalapenos..
- Cook bacon. While cooking place ingredients from step one into large pot. Add the water and creamed corn. Then bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat on pot to simmer..
- Cook onions on medium heat in bacon grease..
- Dice bacon. Add bacon and onions to pot..
- When cooked slowly add cream while stirring..
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food justin's corn chowder recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!