Apple Pancakes for Breakfast.
lacking stock of treats in the house?, it’s me, Dave, Do not stress, you can make your own apple pancakes for breakfast, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly review exactly how to make a full Apple Pancakes for Breakfast with ideas so that it really feels yummy as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will be a lot more best when you delight in while relaxing or consuming with your family. Apple Pancakes for Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple Pancakes for Breakfast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple pancakes for breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Pancakes for Breakfast:
- It’s 2 of apples.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of – 1 cup self-rising flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Apple Pancakes for Breakfast:
- Core the apples and slice horizontally..
- Whisk egg + sugar + condensed milk. Add water. Whisk until well combined..
- Add self-rising flour bit by bit. Add cinnamon powder. Add oil and whisk several times. Put the apple slices inside the mixture. Wait for about five minutes until the mixture is a bit bubbly..
- Heat a nonstick pan. I use low heat. Carefully put a slice of apple coated in batter to the pan. After bubbles form, flip it..
- You'll have some leftover batter. You can make regular pancakes with it..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple pancakes for breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!