~Lobster Corn Chowder~.
~Lobster Corn Chowder~ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. ~Lobster Corn Chowder~ is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ~lobster corn chowder~ using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ~Lobster Corn Chowder~:
- You need 1 packages of diced panchetta.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- Make ready 3 of cooked & chopped lobster tails.
- Get 4 of diced red potatoes.
- You need 4 of celery stalks.
- Make ready 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red jalapeno in jar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of diced chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of old bay seasonings.
- You need 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 1 cup of lobster stock.
Instructions to make ~Lobster Corn Chowder~:
- start by cooking your lobster tails in boiling water for 6 minutes take out of water & add to a ice bath. Once cooled take out meat dice and set aside. Save water you will be using as your stock.
- now dice all veggies set aside..
- in a stock pan add butter, celery & onion cook for about 2 minutes on med high heat, add all seasonings add flour & make your rue.cook down 2 more minutes add all liquids,Strain your lobster stock into pot with potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- once potatoes are tender add frozen corn & lobster in & cook another 6-7 minutes top with chives.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ~lobster corn chowder~ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!