Are you starting to run out supply of snacks in the house?, it’s me, Dave, Do not worry, you can make your very own savory scones, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
Savory Scones is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Savory Scones is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook savory scones using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Scones:
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 75 g of butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of milk.
step by step to make Savory Scones:
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cut butter in small cubes and add to the mix. Butter has to be cold and firm.
- Mix butter into flour with fork/knife, until you get a sandy consistency..
- Quickly add milk and mix with minimum kneading, just enough to form a soft dough. You can do a final mix with a wooden spoon to make it all come together better, before putting your hands in; this way you minimizing melting the butter with your warm hands..
- Cut scones (3/4 inch high) and put on buttered tray.
- Bake 12 mins in high temperature (200 C) oven. Let rest/cool down 5 mins covered with a kitchen cloth..
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food savory scones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!