Corn chowder for instant pot. Best potato and corn chowder I've had in a long time! Everyone in my house loved it! OH MY Goodness is this Instant Pot potato corn chowder amazing!
I like red potatoes for recipes such as this one. Instant Pot Corn Chowder Recipe ~ How to make Corn Chowder with bacon In A Pressure Cooker. This instant pot corn chowder recipe is so.
Best potato and corn chowder I've had in a long time! Everyone in my house loved it! OH MY Goodness is this Instant Pot potato corn chowder amazing!
Corn chowder for instant pot is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Corn chowder for instant pot is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have corn chowder for instant pot using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn chowder for instant pot:
- Prepare 4 ears of corn on the cob.
- Make ready 4 of or more slices bacon chopped.
- Get 3 tsp of minced garlic (or 3 large cloves finely chopped or crushed).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- Take 4 of red or golden potatoes peeled and cut into chunks – I don’t always peel mine.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Take 2 cups of low-sodium vegetable stock or chicken stock.
- Get 1.5 cups of half and half.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- Get of Add 1/2 red pepper.
All Reviews for Instant Pot® Corn Chowder. Instant Pot® Corn Chowder. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Instant Pot corn chowder is a full meal in a bowl and packed with flavor on all levels. It's rich, savory, slightly spicy, and a tad sweet How to Make Instant Pot Corn Chowder.
Instructions to make Corn chowder for instant pot:
- Turn pressure cooker on. Press SAUTE button. Wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add chopped bacon. Cook until almost all of is crispy or to your liking. Remove onto a plate..
- Add garlic and onion to pot with bacon grease. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often..
- Cut corn kernels off the cobs. Add to pot with onion. Saute for 2 minutes, stirring often..
- Press OFF button on Instant Pot. To stop sauté button..
- Add potatoes, water, stock and half of cooked bacon. Or if you do not wish to garnish with bacon then put all of it in. Season with salt and pepper..
- Close lid, set to sealing position. Press MANUAL button and set timer to 10 minutes. The pressure cooker will start cooking. It will take it a few minutes to come to warm up and come to pressure..
- When the Instant Pot is done it will beep. Click OFF button. Let pressure cooker naturally release. This can take up to about 5 to 10 minutes. In the meantime, whisk together half and half and the cornstarch. Add half and half to pot and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Serve chowder and if you saved some then serve garnished with reserved bacon.
Using a large knife, cut off kernels from corn cobs. Do not throw the cobs away. There's a TON of flavor in there and. So I ate some and the rest went into the refrigerator for lunch the next day. But he's the one who edits all the videos we make, and guys, there were questions.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn chowder for instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!