Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas.
lacking supply of treats at home?, it’s me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your very own trip c’s breakfast enchiladas, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are socializing.
Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook trip c’s breakfast enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Get 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Enchilada Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 6-8 of eggs.
- Get 1 can of Trader Joe’s Green Chiles.
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 pack of whole wheat TJ’s tortillas.
- Get of Cheese.
step by step to make Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Scramble eggs put them in pan.
- Add black beans and green chiles.
- Scramble more until almost cooked all the way.
- Add cheese and tiny but of enchilada sauce, keep scramblin.
- Add a bit of sauce to bottom of baking dish so it doesn’t stick.
- Fill tortillas with scramble and set in pan.
- Cover with rest of sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food trip c’s breakfast enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!