Uses for leftover pulled pork. You can look at leftover pulled pork made with budget-friendly pork roasts like money in the bank. If you usually pass right by the shoulders and Boston Add some saucy pulled pork to a grilled cheese sandwich, use it to fill tacos, or stir it into baked beans. SCRAMBLED EGGS AND PORK — Scramble up your eggs, add veggies, then add some pork as a fancy breakfast.
Pulled pork is delicious and easy to make — but it also results in a lot of food. Here are seven tasty recipes that will help you use up extra pulled pork before Using leftover pork takes a ton of time off this spicy Mexican project soup, and puts it in the realm of easy weeknight meals. Pulled pork tacos, pizza, sandwiches and lots more delicious recipes.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out supply of treats in the house?, it is Brad, Don’t worry, you can make your own uses for leftover pulled pork, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will certainly review exactly how to make a full Uses for leftover pulled pork with pointers to make sure that it feels tasty and also soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be even more perfect when you enjoy while relaxing or eating with your family. Uses for leftover pulled pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Uses for leftover pulled pork is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
You can look at leftover pulled pork made with budget-friendly pork roasts like money in the bank. If you usually pass right by the shoulders and Boston Add some saucy pulled pork to a grilled cheese sandwich, use it to fill tacos, or stir it into baked beans. SCRAMBLED EGGS AND PORK — Scramble up your eggs, add veggies, then add some pork as a fancy breakfast.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook uses for leftover pulled pork using 1 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Uses for leftover pulled pork:
- Get 1 of Pork roast cooked in a Crockpot.
We all know that last night's dinner can be even more delicious the next day, so why try some of these great ideas for leftover pulled pork. Making BBQ (pulled) Pork Tacos from Leftovers – NoRecipeRequired.com. Leftover Pulled Pork Rayban Sandwich with Ray Leftover pulled pork Spanish rice with corn and roasted hatch chilies is the perfect comfort food dish.
step by step to make Uses for leftover pulled pork:
- SCRAMBLED EGGS AND PORK – Scramble up your eggs, add veggies, then add some pork as a fancy breakfast. Serve with toast or english muffin..
- GRILLED CHEESE and PORK SANDWHICHS – make your usual grilled cheese sandwhiches and throw in some pork and caramelized onions for an elevated lunch or dinner. Serve that with soup or salad and have a scrumptious meal..
- PORK and RICE – whether for lunch or dinner, not many things compare to a meat and rice dish. Whether you're using the rice cooker, making fried rice or opening the rice pilaf box, throw in some veggies on the side and have a delicious and healthy meal..
- PORK SANWHICHES – a dinner that includes BBQ sauce and hamburger buns is sure to quiet the growling noises. Heat up some pork in a quart pot and add BBQ sauce. Once the pork is warmed, top that with coleslaw for flavor and crunch. For ultimate satisfaction, serve with side of mac n cheese or baked onion rings for a complete meal..
- PORK and PASTA – I love pasta cooked on the stove top or baked in the oven. Next pasta dish you make, throw in some pork instead of ground beef/ turkey/chicken and be prepared to be satisfied..
- PORK TACOS/ WRAP – warmed up pork topped with basic side items (sour cream, avacado, salsa) stuffed in a tortilla served with a side salad and feel like a renergized person again. Plus, its super quick and satisfying..
- PORK WONTONS OR EGG ROLLS – made this several times and it was delicious. If your not familiar with assembling wontons and currently have no desire to learn right now, buy a Grands biscuit container and stuff the individual biscuits with pork and cheese, then bake. It's no substitute to a pot sticker, but the point us that its something different. Flatten out the biscuit so it can hold some pork and cheese and shape likes mini calzones. Bake according to package directions..
- EGG BAKED MUFFINS, QUICHE, OR CASSEROLE – take your favorite recipe and substitute pork in place of other proteins. Cook as usual..
- BELL PEPPER STUFFED PORK – seriously, what a great combo. Go crazy and stuff the heck out of those peppers. Instead of using rice, I like to substitute quinoa instead as I get a tendancy to get sleepy after eating this..
- PORK TOPPED MASHED POTATOES WITH GRAVY- the only thing I have to say here is don't be suprised when you wake up drooling on yourself. Coma sleep is to be expected. Don't say I didn't warn you..
- PORK HOAGIE WITH AU JUS – instead of beef, add pork instead. Slap some mozzarella, swiss or cheddar on top and make some au jus to dip that in..
- PIZZA – no I'm not joking, its the bomb. Personally I like to use BBQ sauce, cilantro, cheese, red onions and red pepper flakes. So good and delicious..
- ENCHILLADAS – alright, if you didn't make this for dinner initially then take care of business. There aren't many pork enchillada recipes on this site, but no worries. Just replace the chicken or beef from an existing recipe and prepare for your family to drool until dinner is served..
- RAMEN PORK – you know you want to do it. Cook ramen according to the package and add whatever you want. If you love ramen then you'll enjoy this for sure..
- PORK NACHOS – give your nachos a protein boost. Heat up some shredded pork and evenly distribute over chips..
- These are my go to recipes. I know there are many more uses for pork found in ethnic recipes, but I don't cook those dishes so easily. I plan on expanding my leftover pork recipes as I move forward into the future, but for now here are the most basic, tastiest, and simplest recipes I use. Enjoy!.
So easy to whip up, and kids of all ages will devour it Pulled pork is an easy meal to throw together in the crockpot. This Leftover Pulled Pork Pizza is perfect for an easy. That's the opposite of a problem. With all the ways you can repurpose leftover barbecue pork, you're in luck. Utilize all that extra smoked and shredded meat for pulled pork tacos, barbecue bowls, pulled pork nachos, salads, tostadas, and more.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food uses for leftover pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!