Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork.
Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot sweet pulled pork using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork:
- Take 2 pounds of pork (rib meat or loin).
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of and 3/4 cup coke.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chilis.
- Take 10 ounces of mild red enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork:
- Pay special attention to the coke, brown sugar, and chili powder measurements in the following steps..
- Place pork in a zip lock bag. Add 3/4 cup coke and 1/4 cup brown sugar and seal bag. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight..
- Add pork to slow cooker and discard marinade. Add 1 cup coke, water, garlic salt, onion salt, and 1/4 tsp chili powder. Cover and cook on high 3 hours. Drain slow cooker and shred pork with two forks..
- Blend 3/4 cup coke, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 tsp chili powder, green chilis, and enchilada sauce together in blender. Pour sauce into slow cooker. Cook 30 minutes longer. Serve with rice if desired..
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot sweet pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!