Crockpot Pulled Pork.
Crockpot Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Crockpot Pulled Pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pulled Pork:
- You need 3-4 pounds of boneless, country style pork ribs.
- Take 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 1 pint of unsweetened applesauce (about 2 cups).
- You need 1 cup of barbecue sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of McCormick smokehouse maple seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled Pork:
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with the oil.
- Season pork on both sides with McCormick spice and sear meat until golden brown.
- Transfer meat to the crockpot.
- Sprinkle onions evenly over meat, then spread applesauce and BBQ sauce to cover meat completely..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred meat with forks right in the crockpot and stir to incorporate the sauce. Taste. Add seasoning or more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Serve on buns for a sandwich, over rice or potatoes, or eat as is with your favorite sides..
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!