Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘.
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot pulled pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Prepare 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- Take 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Take 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer.
- Get 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot pulled pork 🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!