Sweet potato cutlets. Sweet Potato Cutlets are mouth-watering delights that are not just filling for the stomach but also satiate the soul. This snack recipe is extremely crispy and can be enjoyed by people of all age groups. The sweet succulence of sweet potatoes combined with the tongue-tickling excitement of chaat masala, lemon juice and other ingredients gives this tikki a.
Serve Sweet Potato & Peas Cutlet Recipe along with dhaniya pudina chutney and dates and tamarind chutney or roasted tomato sauce. Mashed sweet potatoes and turkey cutlet for kids lunch. Grilled chicken cutlets, roasted sweet potato and brussel sprout.
Do you running out stock of snacks in your home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t fret, you can make your own sweet potato cutlets, you know. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will talk about just how to make a complete Sweet potato cutlets with ideas to ensure that it feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more best when you appreciate while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Sweet potato cutlets is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet potato cutlets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Sweet Potato Cutlets are mouth-watering delights that are not just filling for the stomach but also satiate the soul. This snack recipe is extremely crispy and can be enjoyed by people of all age groups. The sweet succulence of sweet potatoes combined with the tongue-tickling excitement of chaat masala, lemon juice and other ingredients gives this tikki a.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato cutlets using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato cutlets:
- Make ready 200 gms of steam boiled sweet potatoes (mashed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mango powder (amchur).
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Make ready leaves of Freshly chopped coriander.
- It’s of Chat masala for sprinkling.
- You need 8-9 of Cashew halves.
Fry potato cutlets in batches until golden brown on both sides. Between batches, add oil as needed. This sweet & savory sweet potato cutlets are prepared with some spices and chillies, giving it a spicy kick. It tastes divine with a combo of green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Sweet potato cutlets:
- Be ready with all the ingredients..
- Mix all the ingredients except oil..
- Divide the mixture into small portions. Make round cutlets or tikkis from these portions..
- Press the cashew halves on the cutlets..
- Deep fry them on medium flame till golden brown and crisp..
- Drain on a tissue paper..
- Sprinkle chat masala and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
Yummy sweet potato cutlets are crispy and crunchy on the outside and super soft on the inside – they will just melt in your mouth. Sweet Potato Cutlets. by: Soni's Food. I had originally planned to make a sweet potato mash for dinner. The idea of making these into cutlets popped in when I had peeled. Sweet Potato cutlets – healthy evening snack for toddlers and kids made with sweet potato.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!