Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken. Made this using leftover corned beef fried cabbage and mashed potatoes. Added a pinch of red pepper and topped with shredded sharp cheddar. We enjoyed the original recipe as well as the improvised version.
Add cabbage to bacon fat in skillet and cook, stirring. Mix the potatoes and cabbage together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Heat the butter or oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high flame.
Made this using leftover corned beef fried cabbage and mashed potatoes. Added a pinch of red pepper and topped with shredded sharp cheddar. We enjoyed the original recipe as well as the improvised version.
Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken:
- Prepare 10 of big potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- It’s tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of Carrots grated.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need of Oil.
- Take 1 of Sweet pepper.
- Take 1 of courgette.
- Get 2 tbsp of Blue band.
- You need 1 of Coriander.
Stir in the potato-cabbage mixture and press down into the skillet. Remove from the heat and allow to cool, then squeeze out water, and chop fine. Mix with the potatoes in a large bowl. Fried cabbage and potatoes may be an Irish-inspired dish, but don't wait until St.
Instructions to make Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken:
- Peal the potatoes,wash and put them in a pan with two cups of water add salt and boil them till they cook..
- Marinade the chicken using soy sauce,ginger,garlic and salt and cover it.
- Cut the cabbage,grate the carrots and prepare the other vegetables.
- Check if the potatoes are ready,if ready mash them, add 2 tbsp of blue band and continue mashing until its smooth..
- Fry the onion till brown add the courgette,sweet pepper,coriander don't cook for long,then add the tomato paste and stir.
- Add the chicken and stir sprinkle the black pepper then salt and simmer for 15 minutes,then add a cup of water for the soup.
- Fry the onion add the grated carrots then finally add the cabbage and stir do not cook for long..
- Serve while hot..
Patrick's Day to make this simple and filling comfort food. Crunchy, warm and delightful, you can serve this as a side dish for a weeknight meal or put an egg on it and call the main dish anything from brunch to breakfast for dinner. While you cook six strips of bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, shred a. In a large skillet, over medium heat melt butter with the oil. Put the potatoes and cabbage in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!