Sweet potato bake slices. Wonderful slightly sweet baked potato slices. Ingredients amounts are only a suggestion. I always keep a cinnamon/sugar blend on hand.
Put slices in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to toss the Lay sweet potatoes out over the two baking sheets. Put in the center of the oven to bake.
Wonderful slightly sweet baked potato slices. Ingredients amounts are only a suggestion. I always keep a cinnamon/sugar blend on hand.
Sweet potato bake slices is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet potato bake slices is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato bake slices using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato bake slices:
- Take Half of pack orange sweet potatoes boiled peeled mashed smoothly.
- Prepare of The mashed potatoes filled mug full.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare of About 2 cups plain flour to include quatr cup atta flour.
- Get Half of cup brown sugar include 3 tablespoon white sugre.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of nesquick powder.
- Get of Some Cinnamn,orng zest,cofee just for taste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Get Half of cup butter semi melted.
- Prepare 4 of tspns Baking powder.
Love baked sweet potatoes but hate waiting over an hour for them to be ready? Sometimes I buy sweet potatoes with good intentions, but If this sounds familiar, I have the perfect recipe for you: baked sweet potato slices that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and ready. Chili Cumin Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes taste amazing with savory spices. I like adding chili powder, cumin and garlic Peel the sweet potatoes and cut the sweet potatoes into the desired shape.
Steps to make Sweet potato bake slices:
- Sweet potatoes Prep :(this was from Tesco,a 1kg bag). Boil,cool and peel off outer skin,mash.then prep other ingreds used..
- For mash:add honey and bit of cinnamon if prefer.(used hand blender,try electric whisk if can get smooth mash.) Then set aside for use later in recip.
- Now in separate bowl,add in.the eggs,sugar mix to dissolve the sugar, then add the other ingredients while combi e in between.now can add the sweet potato mash and the butter.. mix to get nice smooth consistancy of batter,of thickish nature.pourable or spreadable..
- Add the nesquick powder,remember we reduced the sweetness @The sugar stage because the other sweetness will be frin nesquick powder.(This is the regular chocolate one used to make drinks).
- Place into baking tray,and Bake until cooked. Then leave to cool.then slice.once cooled only (neber put whiped cream on the warm bake,as will melt into mess).can garnish with fresh whipped cream and some of the mash to decorate on top..
- In the oven keep checks,ensure evenly cooking.look for nice depth of rise(about an inch) *here it was taken out bit too early so dint dry enof thru.esp at centre was bit condenced together,as opposed to sides of tray,but otherwise this makes a lovely sweet dish tray bake !.
- For garnish(see pic)use cream whiped and creamed cheese topping with some of the sweet potato mash mixed on top.bismillah and enjoy.
Place the slices in a mound on a baking baking sheet, pour over remaining ingredients then. This variation has vertical slices made before baking, making the top cook to a crunchy, thick-cut potato chip consistency, with a creamy baked potato centre. This fun trick can be done on almost any tuber. I used white and Russet potatoes, and a sweet potato. Toss the sliced potatoes and cover well with spices and olive oil mixture.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato bake slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!