2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread. How To Make Sweet Potato Flatbread Video. We have included the video tutorial that shows you how to make the Sweet Potato Flatbread. You can also use white sweet potatoes for this recipe.
This sweet potato flatbread only takes three ingredients! It does not require yeast or kneading and it is incredibly easy to make. It stays soft, tender and flexible making it perfect for sandwich wraps and if you roll it very thin, it can be used as a tortilla.
How To Make Sweet Potato Flatbread Video. We have included the video tutorial that shows you how to make the Sweet Potato Flatbread. You can also use white sweet potatoes for this recipe.
2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 2 ingredients sweet potato flatbread using 2 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread:
- Prepare 2 of large Sweet potatoes (2 cups mashed potato).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
Stir mashed sweet potato together with cassava flour in a bowl until smooth. With no butter oil or yeast used, this is an incredibly delicious flatbread. You need just three simple ingredients to make homemade vegan sweet potato flatbread. Sweet potato purée, flour and water, with a pinch of salt if you like, combine to make the most delicious sweet potato wraps.
Instructions to make 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread:
- Boil sweet potato till very soft. This will take 10-12 minutes depending on the type of pot used..
- Drain the liquid and start mashing with a wooden spoon.
- Mash completely so it do not form lumps.
- The mashed potato should be 2 cups.
- Allow the mashed potato to cool down. Add flour. (Leave 3 tablespoon for dusting).
- Form a soft dough.
- Cut the dough into ten small pieces.
- Grease working surface with the remaining flour and start rolling the dough into round shape.
- Cut out a circle using a round object.
- Remove the object.
- Remove the excess dough.
- The dough is ready for toasting.
- Heat a non stick pan and place one dough. Allow it to cook for 1 minutes.
- Turn the other side and cook for 1 minute too.
- This step is optional. Apply a pinch of butter on the bread while they are still hot.
- Cover it with damp towel to avoid hardening. Note: if you leave it uncovered, it would be hard and cannot be rolled..
- Sweet potato flatbread is ready.
- It can be served with curry, soup and with favorite filling as a wrap.
They're perfect for sandwiches, dipping, serving with a curry, making into gyros or however you love to eat flatbreads. The tricky part about roll-out flatbread is making a dough that is dry/firm enough to be rolled, but not so dry that it turns into a parched flatbread desert (I just spelled that dessert on accident…all this savory talk. Steam or boil the sweet potatoes until they are very soft. No oil or weird ingredients involved – just sweet potato and flour. The first time I made these tortillas, I was very surprised by how soft and flexible they were considering that they don't contain any oil.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 2 ingredients sweet potato flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!