Steak served with sweet potatoes. Steak bites and sweet potatoes with curry aioli for dipping- you heard that right! You could serve them with mashed potatoes, a good salad or just give your littles some toothpicks and make eating extra fun. But, to make this a really satisfying, complete meal I like to pair these tender bits of sirloin.
With sweet potatoes, bell peppers, and a big pop of cilantro, this is a fast and filling weeknight dinner recipe that everyone will love. Gluten free, dairy free, nut free. I like using flat iron steak for this recipe.
Steak bites and sweet potatoes with curry aioli for dipping- you heard that right! You could serve them with mashed potatoes, a good salad or just give your littles some toothpicks and make eating extra fun. But, to make this a really satisfying, complete meal I like to pair these tender bits of sirloin.
Steak served with sweet potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Steak served with sweet potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak served with sweet potatoes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak served with sweet potatoes:
- Get 120 gm of Roast Beef filé (1.5 inch thickness).
- Make ready 50 gm of salted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes mashed.
- Take 250 gm of sweet potatoes (slice into chunks).
- Get 0.5 dl of cream.
- Take 10 gm of salted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 pinch of black pepper.
Sometimes only a steak will do, but they tend to be very fatty. Using lean fillet steak helps keep the calories down and serving it with baked onion rings, salad and sweet potato fries mean you're still getting a good amount of vegetables. Transfer the steak, sweet potatoes, and chard to individual plates. Scrub or peel the sweet potatoes.
step by step to make Steak served with sweet potatoes:
- Heat the frying pan, add in the roast beef filé in the same time add in the rest of the ingredients. Fry each side for 3.5min..
- Sweet potatoes mashed. Boiled a pot of hot water, pour in the sweet potatoes chunks, cook for 20min. Take it out and use the potatoes mashed tool to compress the sweet potatoes until smooth texture then add in the rest of the ingredients and mixed well..
Trim the ends; cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Serve it with a side salad or roasted vegetable for a well-rounded meal and enjoy! This recipe elevates classic steak and potatoes with a few easy touches. A pan sauce made with beef demi-glace adds rich flavor to our steaks, while spicy maple syrup adds a hint of heat to our creamy sweet potato mash. Pasta With Sweet Potatoes and Leeks.
Well that is going to wrap this up with this special food steak served with sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!