Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash. Lemon-baked cod served with mash and a simple home-made tartare sauce. Meanwhile, put the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish and drizzle remaining olive oil over, along with the lemon zest. Amazing Moroccan inspired baked cod recipe with roasted potatoes and topped with an easy to make chermoula.
Marinating the cod in lightly spiced yoghurt with ginger and lime tenderises the fish and makes for a meltingly tender result. Put the potatoes in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet. Distribute oil (in pan with potatoes) over cod filets on both sides using a paint brush or paper towel, adding lemon pepper seasoning on both sides.
Do you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it is John, Don’t fret, you can make your own baked cod over sweet potato mash, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s generally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will review just how to make a complete Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash with pointers to make sure that it really feels tasty as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will be much more perfect when you enjoy while relaxing or consuming with your household. Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Lemon-baked cod served with mash and a simple home-made tartare sauce. Meanwhile, put the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish and drizzle remaining olive oil over, along with the lemon zest. Amazing Moroccan inspired baked cod recipe with roasted potatoes and topped with an easy to make chermoula.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cod over sweet potato mash using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash:
- It’s 2 lb of Cod (preferably filleted).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Black Olives – pitted.
- Take 3/4 cup of White Wine (preferably dry).
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Take 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 3 large of sweet potatoes.
- Take 500 grams of long green beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
This week on Gourmet Budget Wednesday. We create a tasty meal with all the ingredients we found in our cabinets and refrigerator: This week creation is a "Southern Fry Cod Fish with Sweet mash potato and Sweet plantain and sauté asparagus,mushroom and green beans. While the sweet potatoes are cooking, lay the Parma ham slices on a work surface or chopping board. These mashed sweet potatoes took a cue from my baked rosemary Parmesan sweet potatoes Mash the sweet potatoes to your desired consistency.
Steps to make Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash:
- Preheat oven to 400 degress. Chop onion, mince garlic, chop tomatoes. Cut the tops and bottoms of the long green beans..
- Peel and chop up sweet potato. Place in a large pot, cover with water, add salt and boil. Cook until soft (about 45 mins)..
- In a small skillet saute onion until translucent and add garlic. Cook until the garlic is fragrent (2 mins). Add the tomato and some basil leaves. Stir and turn heat down. Let cook for 10 mins..
- Heat a wok or skillet and add a tbsp of oil. When oil is heated, add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the long green beans and the sesame seeds. Cook for about 40 minutes until crispy and cooked..
- Place the cod in a large baking dish. Add the wine. Add the olives. Add the tomatoes and some of the onions around the cod. Add the lemon juice and the zest. Add salt and pepper and the rest if the basil leaves. Cook for 20 minutes until the fish is flaky..
- While the fish is cooking, drain the sweet potatoes and mash them. Add fresh parsely, garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of ginger. Keep mashing the potatoes until smooth..
- On a plate place a some mashed sweet potato. Place some cod over the sweet potato with olives and tomatoes. Add some long green beans on top. Serve..
Promptly add almost all of the green onion I like these best right away, but they can make ok left overs. Recipe for a simple and delicious oven baked cod with mashed potatoes on the side. Icelandic cook and subtitles in portugese. These sweet and tasty baked sweet potatoes are a family favorite. Mashed Sweet Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked cod over sweet potato mash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!